BuckettLaw acted for the fledgling fast-ferry company Top Cat Fast Ferries when strike action was threatened as part of the wider waterfront industry show down. We assisted the company to avert a crippling strike action that would have closed the business and to successfully negotiate an agreement.
- COVID-19 Level Restrictions – here we go again…
- Screen Industry Workers Bill – Hobbiton Horror
- Redundancy and the Road to Recovery – now what?
- LEGAL ALERT – Employment Relations (Triangular Employment) Amendment Act 2019
- COVID-19 – WAGE SUBSIDY EXTENSION CONSIDERATIONS
- COVID-19 – THE FURLOUGH PROSPECT
- COVID-19 – EMPLOYEE VS. CONTRACTOR
- COVID-19 AND REDUNDANCY
- COVID-19 EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE: SPOT CHECKS AT LEVEL 3