BuckettLaw acted for a printing employer in relation to the sale of the business. This was a complex situation involving large sums of redundancy compensation as the result of numerous long-serving staff. We were involved in negotiations with the relevant union advising on employment issues in relation to the sale and transfer.
- COVID-19 Level Restrictions – here we go again…
- Screen Industry Workers Bill – Hobbiton Horror
- Redundancy and the Road to Recovery – now what?
- LEGAL ALERT – Employment Relations (Triangular Employment) Amendment Act 2019
- COVID-19 – WAGE SUBSIDY EXTENSION CONSIDERATIONS
- COVID-19 – THE FURLOUGH PROSPECT
- COVID-19 – EMPLOYEE VS. CONTRACTOR
- COVID-19 AND REDUNDANCY
- COVID-19 EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE: SPOT CHECKS AT LEVEL 3